Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 448
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Arrange potato nuggets in a single layer on a 11x17-inch baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a stockpot or braising pan over low heat. Add onion, celery, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Increase heat to medium-low and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low. Add peas and carrots and corn. Continue stirring occasionally.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain fat. Pour beef into the stockpot. Add Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish and level the top. Spread potato nuggets on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven, rotating halfway, until heated through, about 30 minutes. Add cheese on top and bake until cheese melts, about 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 448 calories; 29.8 24.9 24 92 843 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was delicious. I changed it up a bit. I used frozen peas and corn and omitted the carrots. I seasoned my beef and added more Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
I'd make it again. Only thing I changed was the canned peas and carrots; I used fresh and lightly steamed.