Instant Pot® Rice and Orzo Pilaf with Mushrooms
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 318
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add 2 tablespoons oil, rice, and orzo. Saute, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pot constantly, until orzo is brown, about 5 minutes. Pour in 1/4 cup broth and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off the bottom.
- Turn cooker off and add remaining broth, garlic, paprika, and onion powder. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 7 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and saute until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, for 5 minutes. Carefully release remaining pressure using quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Fluff the rice. Add mushrooms and parsley. Taste and adjust salt as needed.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any long-grain white rice you prefer.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 14.6 41.2 6.2 < 1 130 Full nutrition