Coconut Flour Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 102
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Blend bananas, eggs, coconut flour, stevia, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl with a whisk or a fork. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups, filling each about 1/2 inch from the top as these muffins won't rise as much as others.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; the moisture from the bananas will leak through the liners a little and this is normal.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I used a stevia and white sugar combo from Domino®.
- It's ok if it's a little chunky from the banana. I like the texture personally. If you don't, you can always blend it to your liking.
Per Serving: 102 calories; 3.9 16.3 3.2 56 211 Full nutrition