Banana Almond Flour Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 184
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Mix bananas, butter, and egg together in a mixing bowl. Stir in almond flour, pastry flour, baking soda, and salt until blended.
- Fill the prepared muffin tin evenly with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 18 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I find my almond flour at Trader Joe's®.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 12.2 17.3 3.5 36 179 Full nutrition