Easy Breakfast Egg Muffins
Ingredients45 m servings 135
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Place green onions and bell peppers into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, bacon, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese into the bowl and whisk ingredients together until incorporated.
- Pour mixture equally into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any shredded cheese you like.
- Feel free to cook and chop your own bacon instead of using pre-cooked.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 9.3 3.3 9.6 141 274 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
this is my favorite!! proportion control, and re-heat for next day if needed. great for brunch buffet.
Substituted cheddar cheese with mozzarella & grated Parmesan & used spinach instead of red & green peppers. Tastes so good & it's super easy to make. I'm going to make this again for sure.
Made it as written. These were not only good hot out of the oven, but I tossed the rest in a bag and popped them in the freezer. They warm up nicely in a microwave, just be sure not to overcook ...
Delish! A perfect recipe for those who prefer lower carb , energy foods. I'm going to also try an onion, mushroom, spinach and feta cheese version next time. Thank you for sharing.