Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 425
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Saute onion in the hot oil until transparent, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine ground sirloin, ground pork, bread crumbs, onion, egg, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Form into 1-inch meatballs. Place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, about 20 minutes.
- Pour 4 cups beef broth, soy sauce, rosemary, and remaining Worcestershire sauce into a large skillet. Bring to a simmer.
- Pour remaining beef broth into a measuring cup and whisk in cornstarch. Pour mixture into the sauce and stir until thickened. Add meatballs to the sauce and stir in Greek yogurt. Top with parsley and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 425 calories; 21.7 25.3 35.1 136 919 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1