Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 frittata)
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Whisk 10 eggs in a bowl. Add hot sauce, chopped tarragon, chopped chives, lemon zest, salt, and pepper to eggs and whisk.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Dice potatoes once cooled.
- Heat an ovenproof pan on medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add onions, potatoes, and asparagus to pan and saute for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Add egg mixture to pan. Stir in smoked salmon and Gruyere cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until eggs puff up. Cool for a few minutes and serve.
You might also like
- Substitute Swiss cheese for the Gruyere if desired.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 11.5 5.9 11.7 239 198 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
@ chairofbowlies. Asparagus is the 10th ingredient and #4 under directions. So, yeah, there is asparagus listed in the recipe.