Asian-Style Ground Beef Cabbage Wraps
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"All the flavors you love in "crack slaw" are here in a tidy cabbage wrap! Using ground beef, some Asian flavors, and toppings, create a tasty lunch that each person can customize. Don't want any heat? Leave out the Sriracha. Want more heat? Add some crushed red pepper. Can't stand cilantro? Use fresh parsley, instead. Make these the way you like them. Serve with additional coconut aminos or soy sauce, if desired."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook ground beef in the hot skillet, breaking up any large clumps, until browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and onion and cook until vegetables soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add coconut aminos, Sriracha, ginger, garlic, and vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly divide mixture among 8 cabbage leaves; sprinkle carrots and onions on top. Sprinkle green onions, cilantro, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes on top. Roll each cabbage leaf over and around filling to form a packet.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute coconut aminos with soy sauce if desired.
- Use a broccoli slaw instead of carrots, if preferred.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 15.3 10.3 23.5 79 448 Full nutrition