Instant Pot® Venison and Bean Chili
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 406
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)), add olive oil, and select Saute function. Add ground venison and pepper; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, chili beans, kidney beans, and black beans; stir to combine.
- Mix in onion and garlic, and then add cocoa powder, marjoram, chili powder, parsley, red pepper flakes, and bay leaves. Stir until well combined and cancel Saute function.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Remove bay leaves before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe was made in an 8-quart Instant Pot®. If you have a 6-quart, you'll need to cut this recipe in half.
- The bay leaves take away the gamey taste.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 5.9 55.3 37.9 80 2140 Full nutrition