Vegan Buttery Drop Biscuits
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 145
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 biscuits)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Sift flour into a bowl and add sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix together. Add coconut milk and vegan butter; mix together gently until combined.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sides or tops are golden, 10 to 13 minutes. Let sit for 2 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use raw sugar instead of white, and you can replace coconut milk with almond, soy, or cashew.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 8.7 14.9 1.9 0 222 Full nutrition