Sheet Pan Aloo Gobi
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 385
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix oil, curry powder, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Combine potatoes and carrots in a large bowl; pour 2/3 of the curry sauce on top. Mix to combine. Spread on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Mix cauliflower with remaining curry sauce. Add to the baking sheet and continue baking for 20 minutes. Add peas; bake for 10 minutes more. Garnish with cilantro.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any favorite curry mix can be used. I really love Koshys Madras Curry Powder. It is made of turmeric, coriander, mustard, ginger, fennel, chiles, fenugreek, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, cumin, curry leaves, and asafoetida. To add some spice, I drizzle in some hot Thai chile oil.
Per Serving: 385 calories; 19 48.5 8.7 0 412 Full nutrition