Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 354
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, and hot sauce together in a bowl.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and let cool enough to handle, about 10 minutes. Crumble.
- Combine crumbled bacon, broccoli, trail mix, and red onion together in a large serving bowl. Add dressing and toss thoroughly.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You should use about 4 large heads of broccoli for this. You can freeze the stalks to use for soup/stock.
- You can use whatever combination of dried fruit and nuts you like instead of using trail mix.
- By mixing the dressing first, it gives the sugar time to dissolve in the dressing.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 28.8 20.8 6.3 20 324 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1