Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 327
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mix buttermilk, eggs, 4 tablespoons oil, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until mixed.
- Lightly grease the preheated skillet with 1 teaspoon canola oil. Pour batter into the hot skillet by 1/4 cup for small pancakes, 1/3 cup for medium pancakes, or 1/2 cup for large pancakes. Cook until edges are slightly dry and underside is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown on second side, about 2 minutes more. Repeat until all batter is cooked. Regrease the skillet as necessary to keep pancakes from sticking.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The recipe yield and servings are dependent on the size of the pancakes made.
- The need to grease the cast iron skillet is dependent on how well seasoned your skillet is. It may not be necessary at all.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 9.4 48.5 10.9 78 863 Full nutrition