Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 36 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix pumpkin, sugar, eggs, coconut oil, and olive oil together in a mixing bowl.
- Combine flour, hemp, wheat germ, flax seeds, yeast, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and hemp powder in another bowl. Blend into pumpkin mixture. Stir in dark chocolate chips and molasses.
- Fill the prepared muffins tins evenly with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 18 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 291 calories; 17.2 30.5 7.4 21 205 Full nutrition