Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 145
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine hot water, millet, milk, dates, blueberries, and vanilla extract in a 9x13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish. Spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Stir evenly, and continue to bake until millet is thick and no liquid remains, about 30 minutes more.
- Cool slightly before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute a favorite dried fruit or berry for the blueberries. Use goat, rice, soy, or nut milk or lactose-free milk for the regular milk if you like.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 1.4 30.9 3.4 1 14 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1