Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 337
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cream brown sugar, oil, eggs, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl until smooth. Add oatmeal and milk and mix until combined.
- Layer blackberry pie filling and strawberries in the bottom of the prepared pan. Add oatmeal mixture over fruit.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute any type of fruit and use any cooking oil that you like.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 14.6 48.1 4.3 29 356 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1