Winter Fruit and Pasta Salad
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 160
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook farfalle at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine mandarin orange sections, kiwi, apple, pear, dried cranberries, pomegranate arils, and celery in a large bowl.
- Add pasta to the fruit salad, mixing until well combined.
- Whisk lime juice, honey, olive oil, and poppy seeds together in a small bowl. Pour over pasta salad and stir until combined. Place in the refrigerator until flavors have blended, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Other types of small pasta may be substituted for the mini farfalle.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 3.5 33.3 2 0 6 Full nutrition