Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 120
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 chaffle pizzas)
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to high broil. Preheat a mini waffle iron. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, egg, almond flour, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter onto the preheated waffle iron, spreading out with a spoon. Close the waffle iron, and cook until the steaming stops and the chaffle is well browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer chaffle to the prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining batter.
- Divide marinara sauce between the 2 chaffles, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, place pepperoni on top, and sprinkle with basil.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese has melted and is bubbling, about 1 minute, watching carefully so they don't burn.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I use the Dash® Mini Waffle Maker (inexpensive) for these chaffles. Feel free to use different toppings, other than pepperoni. That said, pepperoni pizza is our favorite, even if you are using using turkey pepperoni.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 8 6.1 6.1 100 263 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3