Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, carrots, and leek; cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a soup pot.
- Heat remaining olive oil in the same frying. Saute celery to release some of the moisture, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer celery to the soup pot. Add chicken broth and potatoes. Cut parsley into the pot using kitchen scissors. Season soup with thyme, seasoning blend, salt, and pepper. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a rolling simmer.
- Reduce heat and simmer until carrots, celery, and potatoes are soft enough to easily puree, about 30 minutes. Avoid cooking vegetables until mushy. Remove from heat and cool for about 20 minutes.
- Puree soup with an immersion blender. Simmer over low heat until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately or let flavors meld overnight and serve the next day.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to add whatever seasonings you like.
- To puree soup in a food processor or blender, divide it into 2 batches.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 7.7 32.1 4.6 < 1 608 Full nutrition