0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 528
Original recipe yields 16 servings (80 meatballs)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix eggs, bread crumbs, walnuts, Cheddar cheese, onions, cottage cheese, oil, garlic, basil, and salt together in a bowl with your hands until thoroughly blended. The batter will be very stiff.
- Chill mixture in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes, turn meatballs, and continue to bake for another 8 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The key to this recipe is to finely chop (or food process) walnuts, onions, and bread crumbs so that there are no large chunks.
- You can form the mixture into 40 2-inch meatballs instead.
Per Serving: 528 calories; 36 31.9 21.9 136 854 Full nutrition