Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 279
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix bread crumbs, vegan cheese, pecan meal, tofu, onion, vegan mayonnaise, salt, basil, and sage together in a bowl.
- Combine warm water and egg substitute in another bowl; mix thoroughly and stir into meatball mixture until combined.
- Form into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use olive oil instead of vegan mayonnaise and almond meal instead of pecan.
- You must add the vegan mayo or oil to the vegan recipe so the meatballs will not be dry.
- To make these vegetarian instead of vegan, use 4 eggs instead of replacer with warm water, 1/2 cup cottage cheese instead of tofu, and 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese instead of soy cheese. Bake in a 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 279 calories; 8.5 34.3 15.3 < 1 1272 Full nutrition