Air-Fried Greek Yogurt Frittata
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 225
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place a nonstick 6-inch round cake pan in an air fryer and preheat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove the cake pan with an oven mitt when air fryer reaches temperature. Add oil to the pan, and then add onion, carrot, celery and parsley; mix to combine.
- Return the pan to the air fryer and cook until onion is translucent and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop 1/2 of the spinach and place in a bowl with eggs, Greek yogurt, and black pepper; whisk to combine. Pour egg mixture into the cake pan and lightly mix with the cooked vegetables. Set aside remaining unchopped spinach leaves.
- Cook frittata in the air fryer until browned on top and no longer jiggly in the center, about 18 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove frittata from the cake pan. Sprinkle with pepper flakes and serve over remaining spinach leaves.
You might also like
Per Serving: 225 calories; 15 7.4 16.7 380 221 Full nutrition