Instant Pot® Vegan Bulgogi
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 230
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Wash cremini, oyster, and champignon mushrooms under running water, scrubbing with a mushroom brush to remove any dirt. Cut mushrooms in half, placing on clean dish towel. Delicately pull shimeji mushrooms apart and rinse.
- Select Saute function on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Saute onion, shallot, ginger, and garlic in vegetable oil until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Turn off Saute function. Add broth, tamari, pear, brown rice syrup, sesame oil, gochujang, and rice wine vinegar. Mix well. Add mushrooms and gently toss to coat. Close the lid and let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure naturally according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Manually release any remaining pressure, about 10 minutes more.
- Turn Saute function back on. Mix water and cornstarch together; add slurry to mushrooms, mixing constantly to a create a thick gravy. Turn off Saute function. Serve with green onions and sesame seeds.
You might also like
Per Serving: 230 calories; 8.4 29 9.3 0 1253 Full nutrition