Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 854
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix mayonnaise, ketchup, sour cream, relish, red onion, Dijon mustard, and garlic salt together in a small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Layer 1/2 of the tortilla chips in an even layer on a baking sheet. Top with 1 cup Swiss cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon dill. Repeat layers on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Top nachos evenly with corned beef and sauerkraut. Broil until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Top nachos with the mayonnaise sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 854 calories; 63.5 42.4 30.9 128 1750 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1