Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 891
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Cook fettuccine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk mayonnaise, chili sauce, cream, garlic, Sriracha sauce, paprika, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, wine, and lime juice. Cook and stir until shrimp begin to change color, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain fettuccine; add up to 2 tablespoons of pasta water to the shrimp. Stir in the mayonnaise mixture and red pepper flakes. Add the cooked fettuccine; stir to coat with sauce. Divide pasta between serving bowls.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use fettuccini, spaghetti, linguini--whatever you like!
- You can also adjust the heat to your taste buds. If you don't like it too hot, then leave out the red pepper flakes.
Per Serving: 891 calories; 37.1 102.8 35 219 1052 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1