Reuben Nachos for Two
9 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 915
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add corned beef and cook until crisp on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Place drained sauerkraut in a bowl with caraway seed; stir to combine.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to high.
- Place 1/2 of the chips in an oven-proof skillet. Scatter 1/2 of the corned beef and 1/2 of the sauerkraut on top of the chips. Drizzle 1/2 of the Thousand Island dressing over the corned beef and top with 1/2 of the Swiss cheese. Repeat layers once more.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I recommend buying one of the darker Thousand Island dressings for eye appeal. It looks like a melted nacho cheese sauce once broiled.
Per Serving: 915 calories; 63.4 58.4 33.5 118 2158 Full nutrition