Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 247
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease or spray 10 to 12 muffin cups, or line with paper liners.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat bananas, sugar, oil, and egg in a smaller bowl. Add banana mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Add a dollop of chocolate-hazelnut spread onto each muffin and swirl together well.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 17 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 247 calories; 9.6 38.1 3.2 19 304 Full nutrition