Quick and Easy Cheesecake Pie
"This recipe was handwritten on the inside cover of a recipe book given to me as a wedding gift in 1968. It's a pie that makes it's own crust. It can be covered with your favorite fruit pie filling or served with your favorite fruit topping. It's an easy recipe for any new cook and a long standing favorite of mine."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 15 m servings 315
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and cornstarch in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are puffed and surface of cheesecake pie is firm except for a small spot in the center that will jiggle when the pan is gently shaken, 60 to 65 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cinnamon. Run the tip of a table knife around the edges of the pan, set the pan on a wire rack, and allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Top cooled cheesecake with strawberries. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 4 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any fresh fruit or fruit pie filling for the topping instead of strawberries or leave it off altogether.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 20.3 26.9 7.2 131 189 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
i have made this many times- before it was published-- always a hit-- you really need to give this a try:-)
Quick, easy and tasty. I topped it with Cherry Pie Filling, YUM