Instant Pot® Honey-Mustard Salmon from Frozen
3 made it | 0 reviews |
"Frozen salmon fillets are so economical, but I often forget to defrost them! This recipe calls for adding frozen salmon fillets directly to your Instant Pot® for a perfectly cooked fillet in mere minutes. I finish the salmon under the broiler for just 2 minutes with a honey-mustard glaze on top. Delicious!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 389
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Season frozen salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place a trivet inside a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and pour in 1 cup of water, ensuring the water does not cover the trivet. Place fillets skin-side down on the trivet in a single layer.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 4 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions immediately after cooking time is over, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together honey, mustard, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to high. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unlock and remove the Instant Pot(R) lid. Carefully transfer cooked fillets onto the prepared baking sheet, skin-side down. Spread 1/2 of the honey-mustard glaze over each fillet.
- Broil salmon fillets for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you want to skip the broiling step, simply serve the glaze over the salmon directly from the pressure cooker. It's just as delicious!
Per Serving: 389 calories; 23 10.1 33.5 99 270 Full nutrition