Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
12 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 103
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Using a damp cloth, gently clean mushrooms. Remove stems and discard.
- Mince scallions and separate white and green parts.
- Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, the white parts from the scallions, paprika, and salt in a small bowl. Stuff filling into the mushrooms, pressing it in to fill the cavity with the back of a small spoon.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and set mushrooms inside. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to do 2 batches.
- Cook mushrooms until filling is lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Repeat with remaining mushrooms.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with scallion greens and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 103 calories; 8.4 3.5 5 26 116 Full nutrition