Lemon-Pepper Fresh Flounder Fillets
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 439
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 fillets)
- Place bran cereal in a blender; blend until pulverized. Transfer to a shallow bowl and mix in lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place flour in a medium bowl. Whisk egg and milk together in another medium bowl. Dredge a flounder fillet in flour; shake off excess. Dip into egg mixture. Lift up so excess egg drips back in the bowl. Press into crushed bran to coat both sides. Place the breaded flounder, unstacked, onto a plate. Repeat with remaining fillets.
- Add fillets to the hot oil and deep fry for 3 minutes, turning once halfway through. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 439 calories; 22.8 37.9 22.9 101 435 Full nutrition