Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 409
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8x10-inch casserole)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add crawfish and boil until they turn bright red and claws are easily pulled off, 7 to 10 minutes. Peel and devein crawfish to yield about 1 pound.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil in the meantime. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat an 8x10-inch baking dish lightly with oil.
- Whisk cream of mushroom and chicken soups together in a medium saucepan with Cajun seasoning and garlic powder. Add 1 cup Cheddar cheese and continue whisking until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Mix spaghetti, tomatoes, and crawfish together in the prepared baking dish. Add the cheese sauce and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle top remaining Cheddar cheese and parsley.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and golden brown at the edges, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use pre-cooked crawfish such as boiled frozen crawfish if possible.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 15.6 39.2 26.1 123 841 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1