Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 256
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 egg rolls)
- Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in cabbage, bean sprouts, and oyster sauce; saute until veggies start to turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Add shrimp and soy sauce, stir, and remove from heat. Set aside until filling is cool enough to handle.
- Heat 2 inches oil in a deep skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- While oil is heating, place an egg roll wrapper on a dry work surface. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling onto the center of the wrapper. Pull the bottom left corner over the filling and fold the two sides in, moistening edges with water as you go; roll tightly to seal. Repeat to make a few more egg rolls, wiping the work surface between each roll.
- Place several egg rolls in the hot oil and fry until wrappers are golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain while you make and cook remaining egg rolls.
- Combine duck sauce, oyster sauce, and soy sauce; stir until well combined. Serve sauce with egg rolls.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Ground pork, beef, or chicken can be substituted for the shrimp.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 256 calories; 9.3 32.3 11.4 75 714 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1