Crushed Pretzel Crab Cakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 471
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion in the hot butter until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix crushed pretzels, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper together in a bowl. Add crabmeat and egg, followed by onion. Mix together and form into small, palm-size patties.
- Melt remaining butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the patties until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any type of crabmeat you like.
- I like to crush up left over pretzels in my food processor and use them just like bread crumbs. They have more flavor than regular plain bread crumbs and you can add your own spices to them as you wish.
Per Serving: 471 calories; 39.1 12.6 20 259 712 Full nutrition