Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 432
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 lasagna rolls)
- Combine water, tomato paste, basil, salt, sugar, oregano, and pepper in a pot over medium-low heat. Bring sauce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, while you prepare lasagna rolls.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- While noodles are cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet, breaking it apart into small pieces, until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes, adding mushrooms, onion, and garlic halfway through. Remove from the heat.
- Combine ricotta cheese, goat cheese, and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in kale, basil, fennel, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Lay each lasagna noodle on a flat surface. Spoon about 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese mixture and 2 tablespoons meat mixture onto each noodle, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and gently roll noodle into itself. Place rolls in the prepared baking dish and spoon sauce over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover with mozzarella slices, and bake until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted, 10 to 15 more minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Cream cheese can be used in place of goat cheese.
- You can freeze this dish (unbaked) for up to 1 week. Baking time for frozen dish is 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 432 calories; 24.2 30.1 24.9 79 1260 Full nutrition