Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 471
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bring another pot of water to a boil. Add tomatoes, reduce heat, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute garlic and shallot in the hot butter with lemon juice until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Transfer tomatoes, garlic mixture, Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup olive oil to the bowl of a food processor. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Mix quinoa, chickpeas, kale, and bell pepper in a mixing bowl. Top with tomato dressing, garnish with artichokes and feta cheese, and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any kind of beans that you like.
Per Serving: 471 calories; 21 59.8 19.1 34 734 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1