Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 219
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 cakes)
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to low.
- Place shrimp in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until shredded.
- Transfer shrimp to a large bowl and add bread crumbs, bell peppers, seafood seasoning, parsley flakes, salt, pepper, onion salt, Italian seasoning, and dry mustard; mix until well combined.
- Mix egg, mayonnaise, and hot sauce together in a small bowl. Add to shrimp mixture and mix until fully incorporated. Form into 5 patties and place on a baking sheet.
- Place under the preheated broiler for 5 minutes. Turn broiler to high and cook until tops are well browned, about 5 minutes longer. Flip shrimp cakes and broil on high until the other sides are browned, about 5 more minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 219 calories; 5.2 18.2 23.5 212 1397 Full nutrition