Cheesy Shrimp Alfredo Bake
9 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 1400
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Add shrimp, green pepper, and mushrooms; saute until vegetables soften, about 10 minutes.
- Drain penne. Mix Alfredo sauce, tomatoes, Italian cheese blend, and 1 cup Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Add shrimp mixture and mix thoroughly. Add pesto and mix again. Fold in penne.
- Transfer penne mixture to a casserole dish. Mix remaining Parmesan cheese with bread crumbs; sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using frozen shrimp, thaw and lightly pat dry before using.
- Make your own sun-dried tomato pesto if preferred.
Per Serving: 1400 calories; 83.9 94.6 71.5 338 2827 Full nutrition