Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 235
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice a small piece off the round part of each potato half, so they sit flat on a surface with the large flat sides facing upwards. Score the flat sides in a diamond pattern, cutting down about 1/2 inch and being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the oil over the diamond cuts, sprinkle with 1/2 of the paprika, and season with salt. Place potatoes, seasoned side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the other side with the remaining oil, paprika, and salt.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Flip potatoes and roast until cooked through, about 30 more minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If potatoes appear dry after flipping, add another drizzle of oil if you like.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 7 39.8 4.6 0 91 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I have been making these for years. They are the bomb. They are better than potato skins! I sometimes serve them over potato skins.