Vegan Jalapeno Cornbread in the Air Fryer
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine water and flaxseed meal in a small bowl and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions. Spray a 6-inch heat-proof inner pot with cooking spray.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, nutritional yeast, sugar, baking powder, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Add the flaxseed and water mixture, almond milk, and oil; stir until it just comes together with no lumps. Stir in jalapeno and pour into the prepared pot; place into the air fryer.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 15 minutes. Remove the inner pot carefully with tongs, flip the cornbread, and continue to air fry until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 5 minutes more. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any unsweetened non-dairy milk of your choice.
- If the cornbread does not test done, continue baking in 5-minute intervals, testing after each time, until cornbread reaches desired doneness.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 13.9 37 6.2 0 486 Full nutrition