Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 121
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place tofu onto a plate lined with several paper towels. Cover with more paper towels and another plate. Set a 3- to 5-pound weight on top and press tofu for 30 minutes; drain and discard any accumulated liquid and cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Combine soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl; mix well. Add tofu cubes and marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place tofu in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 5 minutes without shaking the fryer. Continue air frying, shaking occasionally, until browned, about 10 more minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 121 calories; 8.9 3.2 9.2 0 141 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1