Skinny Air Fryer Funnel Cakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions. Line the basket with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place almond flour, Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl and mix well. Use your hands to make dough come together.
- Dust working area with flour and separate dough into 4 equal pieces, shape into balls. Cut each ball into 8 equal pieces using a bench scraper. Roll each piece in flour; roll in between your hands into a long, thin rope (the thinner the rope, the crispier they will be). Place all 8 ropes, one by one, in a circular mound into the prepared air fryer basket. Repeat with remaining dough balls. Spray each funnel cake with cooking spray.
- Air fry until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes. Flip each funnel cake over, spray with cooking spray, and air fry an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons sweetener.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Regular all-purpose flour and powdered sugar can be used in place of almond flour and Swerve®.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 16.4 18.4 7 0 474 Full nutrition