Keto Fried Coconut Shrimp
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"Pair this keto coconut shrimp recipe with cilantro-jalapeno aioli to make a tasty appetizer or light meal. This Allrecipes Magazine recipe is based on TanaAmen's Keto Coconut Shrimp."
Featured in Allrecipes Magazine — Subscribe!
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 287
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Stir together coconut flour, garlic powder, and onion powder in a shallow dish. Thoroughly whisk eggs and water in a second shallow dish. Mix together macadamia nuts and coconut in a third shallow dish.
- Dip each shrimp in coconut flour mixture, lightly coating all sides. Dip in egg mixture, then dip in macadamia-coconut mixture. Arrange coated shrimp on the prepared baking sheet.
- Heat 2 tablespoons ghee in a large skillet over medium heat until melted; add 1/2 of the shrimp. Cook, turning often, until shrimp are golden brown and opaque, 3 to 4 minutes total.
- Transfer shrimp to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Repeat with remaining shrimp, adding additional ghee as needed.
You might also like
- See the recipe for cilantro-jalapeno aioli.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 23.3 9.1 12.6 133 229 Full nutrition