Heart-Shaped Dessert Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Chocolate chip cookie crust, creamy whipped yogurt frosting, topped with fruit of your choice. Delish kids' summer party treat. I made it for my kids and some of their friends on Valentine's Day and it was a big hit. They want it again for their birthday in May. Even one of my daughter's friends wants me to make it for her birthday."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 766
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 large pizza)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cookie mix, butter, and eggs in a bowl until a soft dough forms.
- Sprinkle flour on a piece of wax paper. Roll dough out into a 1/2-inch thick circle; shape with your fingers into a heart shape. Transfer to the prepared pizza pan, making sure you leave about 1/4 inch of space from the edges of the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool, at least 1 hour.
- While pizza cools, mix whipped topping and yogurt together in a bowl and place into a refrigerator until needed. Slice any large pieces of frozen fruit.
- Spread yogurt mixture over cooked pizza and top with fruit.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute margarine for butter. You can use fresh fruit instead of frozen if preferred.
- Fruit-flavored yogurt works well in this.
Per Serving: 766 calories; 38.4 95.7 6.7 87 457 Full nutrition