Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 215
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat a large nonstick pot over medium-high heat.
- Place onion and garlic into a food processor and pulse on and off to mince. Add to the heated pan. Chop bell pepper finely in the processor and add to pan. Repeat with the celery.
- Stir vegetables well and add 2 tablespoons water. Cook until soft, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Place 1/2 of the beans and tomatoes into the food processor. Process until all beans are coarsely chopped, just short of pureed.
- Stir the blended beans, whole beans, remaining tomatoes, hot sauce, thyme, oregano, smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Cover tightly, reduce heat to lowest setting, and cook until flavors combine at least 30 minutes. Stir every 5 or 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 215 calories; 1 40.1 12.5 0 1014 Full nutrition