Crab Puff Pastry Pinwheels
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 238
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 pinwheels)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 baking sheets or use parchment paper.
- Stir Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onion, garlic, seasoned salt, paprika, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl. Fold in drained crabmeat.
- Unfold pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Brush with some of the beaten egg white. Top with crab mixture. Roll up like a jelly roll starting at the short side. Cut into 1/2-inch slices. Place slices cut-side down on the prepared baking sheets. Brush with remaining egg white.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If pastry becomes to sticky/warm to work with, refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 15.7 15.3 9.3 21 296 Full nutrition