Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Combine sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa in a saucepan over medium heat until they are a smooth liquid. Bring to a rolling boil; continue to boil for at least 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate-hazelnut spread and vanilla extract until dissolved. Return the pot to the still-warm burner, or the lowest setting on gas stove, and add oats. Mix well.
- Leave the pot on the warm burner while you drop cookies by heaping spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let set and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Do not substitute margarine for butter.
- You can substitute smooth peanut butter for Nutella®.
- They will cool very fast which is why, in order to scoop easily, they need to be kept on the warm burner, otherwise the last of the "dough" will be hardened before you can scoop them. No need to refrigerate, if you do they lose that no-bake "shine."
Per Serving: 169 calories; 6.2 27.5 2.1 11 35 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1