Honey-Orange Oatmeal Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 167
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, oats, flaxseed meal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine yogurt, orange juice, honey, eggs, orange zest, and vanilla extract in a smaller bowl. Whisk well.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in honey mixture. Stir just until combined. Fold in walnuts.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full. Sprinkle each muffin with granola.
- Bake in the preheated oven until centers spring back when touched, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For yogurt you can use a mixture of buttermilk and sour cream and/or yogurt.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 6.3 23.8 4.9 26 166 Full nutrition