Everything Deviled Eggs
18 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 40
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 deviled eggs)
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and set the whites aside. Place yolks in a mini blender or food processor; pulse several times until finely chopped. Add yogurt, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and sugar and blend until smooth.
- Transfer yolk mixture to pastry bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe filling into the egg whites (or stuff filling into egg whites with a spoon). Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning and garnish with sliced scallions. Chill in the refrigerator until ready serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Blitzing the egg yolks in a mini blender or food processor is quick and makes the filling super smooth and lump-free, but if you don't have either one, you can mash the yolks with a fork, add the other ingredients, and mix until smooth.
- I make my own everything bagel seasoning but you can purchase it at Trader Joe's®.
Per Serving: 40 calories; 2.7 0.4 3.3 93 50 Full nutrition