Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 755
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir together quinoa and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until tender, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat and keep covered; let sit for 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Stir together yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, and garlic in a large bowl for the salad. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Season with salt. Set aside.
- Pull stems off the kale. Tear the leaves and place in the bowl with the dressing. Shave carrots into long ribbons and add to the bowl. Massage dressing into the salad until fully coated, about 1 minute. Add chickpeas and cherries to kale; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook salmon, skin-side-down, until crisp, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook until desired degree of doneness is reached, 3 to 4 minutes more for medium rare. Remove to a plate.
- Divide quinoa between 4 bowls. Add the kale salad and top with salmon. Top with a drizzle of olive oil, crack in some black pepper, and serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can easily substitute Greek yogurt with some avocado for a dairy-free option.
Per Serving: 755 calories; 25.4 88.5 45.4 56 809 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1